I am passionate about developing people and getting them to visualize and attain the best out of their lives. I am experienced in the area of employee engagement and happiness at the workplace. I have helped hundred of companies in the region to create the best workplace experience for their teams.
I believe that we need to make earth human again and get people to understand the value of going back to the basics. I am passionate , highly influential, i tend to inspire action, shape thought and motivate change. I was personally born in a refugee camp, and climber up the career ladder from a call center agent to a Managing Director of the UAE operation of a big US company .
Below is a professional summary of my profile.
Maha Zaatari is Managing Director of Great Place to Work® Institute in UAE. Maha has 16 years of experience in Human Resources and Talent Management. Maha started her consulting career with AON Hewitt managing and delivering projects throughout the MENA region; before that Maha worked in HR line Management with Dubai Mercantile Exchange in DIFC and Tamweel Home Finance. Maha is very experienced in the area of Employee Engagement and Happiness at the workplace.
Previous speaking engagements
• Employee Engagement Forum – Dubai – UAE
• Ajman Government Summit – Ajman – UAE
• Wellbeing @ Work – Dubai – UAE
• Schindler Roundtable Discussion – Dubai – UAE
• The HR Forum – Dubai – UAE
• Cannon MENA leadership meeting- Dubai – UAE
• KPMG Partners Meeting – Dubai – UAE
• Federal Authority of Human Resources 2020 Strategy Meeting- Dubai – UAE